Leah Cox's blog of youth ministry in the Czech Republic with Josiah Venture (plus stuff)

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Why Europe Rocks: Reason #4

The Silesian Girls' Youth Hostel

I love having visitors; it's so fun when people stay, like when Jo and Estelle came, or when the girls from Moody were here, or when random youth group girls or other girls passing through come and stay at our ghetto-chic flat. Since January, we've had at least 19 girls stay at least one night with us. Even though I get uptight about clean sheets, I'm so thankful to be able to have an open home!!! So come visit!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU LEAH!!! I miss you and can't wait to see you in passing in July!! We love you VERY MUCH!

DO you have Skype? Do you have a LAN (telephone) line? We could talk fer cheap on there!

I LOVE YOU!!!!
Daney-poop

6:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home