Leah Cox's blog of youth ministry in the Czech Republic with Josiah Venture (plus stuff)

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ceske Budejovice English Camp 2009


My crazy class! John Paul, Marek, Maca, Matej, Sam and the girls: Mira, Eliska, me, Tyna. We had vigorous discussions about animal sacrifice, dinosaurs and creation, free will and Jesus' deity. And we do some great "Taxi Driver" skits.


Marek and Karol, looking thoughtful. This year at camp we are presenting the gospel in the context of the whole Bible by following God's redemptive arc through creation, the flood, the prophets and patriarchs ad finally Jesus and his church. It's definitely challenging for the students (and the leaders) but it's also been good to know that they've really heard the full gospel.


Bara, me, Sarka. The younger members of the CB ministry team did an amazing job of sharing Christ with their friends over meals and late night talks. Praise God!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nik said...

Leah I LOVE your "personal profiles" of us, I was laughing the entire time I was reading them! Miss you!!!

8:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home