Leah Cox's blog of youth ministry in the Czech Republic with Josiah Venture (plus stuff)

Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's all part of the job


Nate and Lucka just acting natural in a London pub. Two thumbs up for fish and chips and chili topped with mashed potatoes!!!

I would anyways, gee whiz, bossy.

iNate on Trafalgar Square.

There are some things about the ministry I get to do that, when I step back and think about them, crack me up. One is that during camps I spend a lot of time dancing and/or making up dances. Another is that I get to/have to play a lot of games. And another is what I did last week.

Nate, Lucka and I flew to London for 4 days to film videos for English camps. For real. The theme of this year's camps is "Underground," and the JV camp committee decided it'd be cool to make a video journal about a girl's experiences in the London Tube. As much as I was not looking forward to having my face on film, everything worked out well and nobody kicked us out of the Underground. So, cheers, mate!

For better pics and stories, see Nate's blog (on the side, Fun Guru).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home