Leah Cox's blog of youth ministry in the Czech Republic with Josiah Venture (plus stuff)

Monday, February 25, 2008

what's so great about Amerrrrika #4

*Last and Least--Sounds from my growing-up hood



Robert Palmer, Led Zeppelin, Bonnie Tyler...on the way back from hanging with the girls at Super Jen's, I constantly flipped between the classic rock, pop and 80s-90s stations. It totally took me back to the days of dances in the McKinley cafeteria, trying to be tuff with my Jr High friends, listening at night to the hand me down clock radio with the glowing hands from Gramma Cox...for a trip down memory lane, here are some of those videos:

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Addicted to Love

Ramble On

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't think you liked Led Zeppelin.

--Fritz

5:41 AM

 
Blogger Leah said...

I didn't either until I heard them at Pat Maguire's...I think it's the nostalgia.

1:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Music is powerful that way ... I'm surprised you listed Led Zep. and not, oh I don't know, say ... "Hummer" by Smashing Pumpkins.

-- Fritz

7:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home