Leah Cox's blog of youth ministry in the Czech Republic with Josiah Venture (plus stuff)

Monday, December 08, 2008

...how it really was...


I loved having these guys in the States with me.

Before all of this trip to America started, I was worried about some things: what if something bad happens, what if I have to lay down the smack, or we get sick of each other or they're bored or I get all crabby, or I make terrible decisions, or, or...nope. None of that happened. Actually, it was almost perfect--the only thing I would change is that I'd make sure we spent more time with our host families. Eva, Jozef, Jarda, Zuzka and Leni were respectful, kind and thankful--they enjoyed everything and tried everything (even sushi) and weren't afraid to help out or speak up (especially in public). I was proud to be a part of them there, and I'm glad for the special bond we now have.

Pure blessings all over!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home