Leah Cox's blog of youth ministry in the Czech Republic with Josiah Venture (plus stuff)

Friday, December 04, 2009

life after camp


English Club Strakonice! Every Monday night, we get together at my apartment for a few hours and play games, speaka Englisha and, um, eat and talk. It's super cool, as you can see by our fashionista selves. Special guest: Autumn! New words: apron, pony tail holder, skinny jeans. New friends: Steevee, Paja, Pavlina, Bara, Martina. Old friends: Naomi, Leni, Pavel, Jozef.


During "mafia" English club. Special guests: Klara B, Matt from Colorado and the Cherry Hills team! New words: vendetta, bribe, cigar.


English club in Pisek, every Wednesday at 5pm. Here old friends Marcel, Misa and I discuss the finer points of the past perfect case. Just kidding, we're either talking about Marcel's coin collection or Misa's recent trip to the States. I adore those guys. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger EK said...

hahaha! I hear Marcel has his own money now with his face on it! :)

5:24 PM

 
Blogger Leah said...

He DOES, I even have some of the early versions of it.

"What problem?"
"I amn't."

HA!

12:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home