Leah Cox's blog of youth ministry in the Czech Republic with Josiah Venture (plus stuff)

Monday, December 08, 2008

US Czech Invasion! Week 2: Chicago/land


Iowa was about making new friends, but Chicago was about reuniting. The infamous Kevin Clark (on the right) joined the boys at Bonnie's house for a few days. Kevin makes everything better!


With the Moody gang at Starbucks. Even though we haven't seen them since early spring, everyone picked right back where they left off.


Jakub with his entourage at the Czech Thanksgiving party Christ Community Church hosted. CCC and my church Elim have a deep and long relationship that made being in the Elgin area meaningful. We received a lot of love from them!


With James and the Blanchard gang in the city. We miss you guys! If I could steal you back from the Ukraine I would (sorry Ben and Kristy...kinda).


JV's Vision Night in Chicago was big and beautiful, and I was blessed that AmyL, Super Jen and Bob, Aunt Sandy and birthday girl Laurie all came. I love you guys!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I do make things better. Ever tried brussel sprouts while I stood next to you.....DELICIOUS!!

-The Better Maker.

7:42 AM

 
Blogger Leah said...

yay, Kevin!

Thank you, Kate :)

10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home