Leah Cox's blog of youth ministry in the Czech Republic with Josiah Venture (plus stuff)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

JV Ladies 09


Before the conference, I was feeling like a little butter spread over a big piece of bread (to paraphrase Bilbo Baggins--is it weird how often LOTR comes up in this blog?) I hadn't been so busy, but was still feeling worn. Spending time with women who understand meant sooooo much to me. Thank you Kristy (above, sharing about her life) for great talks!


And thank you Cassie (the foxy blonde sitting next to me) for serious encouragement. Between late night talks with Cass and the amazing teaching from Joyce and Jerri, I felt like a new lady by the time I left.


One of the tamer pictures: Amy, Lisa and Laura competing during game night. Believe it or not, we all got a little wild that evening...even missionary ladies need to let off steam sometimes, ahahhaaahhhhaaaa! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home