Leah Cox's blog of youth ministry in the Czech Republic with Josiah Venture (plus stuff)

Sunday, May 27, 2007

team Strakonice


Jozef and I looking really cool...I hope you can read his t shirt, cuz it's funny. Jozef is a student at an economics university in Prague and is the youth leader for Strakonice.

Alca and Martin Pospisil. Martin is a financial consultant and Alca serves in B-Kam (B for Bohemia). They are Strakonice's mama and papa.








Okay, if you click on this map you can see where everything is: Strakonice between Plzen and Ceske Budejovice (SW), and Cesky Tesin is to the southeast of Ostrava (NE).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Leah I love your blog and I love you!

6:20 AM

 
Blogger Leah said...

agnes! I love you! Not much longer now my sweet bride friend!

6:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home