Leah Cox's blog of youth ministry in the Czech Republic with Josiah Venture (plus stuff)

Friday, June 15, 2007

Why Europe Rocks: Reason #24

ROAD TRIP
...snapshots taken from our journey from Prague to Ostrava during the Amazing Race...

Traffic jam by Brno



















detail: Man-pris. At one time there were 4 guys wearing capris, shootin' the breeze, wavin' at me-s...think what you please, but ain't no shame to hem beneath the knees.


By Novy Jicin


detail: Oh, hey, castle.


?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Leah, I have been laughing all day at man-pris. I am laughing right now. Maybe because I have also scratched my head at this fashion statement here in Romania. Seriously, on the bus I was laughing, on in the metro I was laughing. Man-pris. I love it. Thank you for helping me to put a name them... LOVE YOU. Have fun at CAMP!!!!! Heidi O

4:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi, I love you!!!

4:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home