Leah Cox's blog of youth ministry in the Czech Republic with Josiah Venture (plus stuff)

Thursday, January 01, 2009

...California here I come...


When my pumpkins flew out, I flew over to San Jose to spend the weekend with my sister Becks and Emily...it was amazing, you know, I wasn't tired or drained at all from the two weeks with the gang and felt only blessed...but when I got to San Jose, I started feeling even more blessed. Bex and Em had prepared a choose-your-own-adventure weekend, which was perfect because it gave me some ideas and freedom. I got to go to a paper warehouse sale in So San Fran, see gorgeous landscapes in SF galleries, eat Cuban food...and...


...jump for joy at the Full House park! Deej, Uncle Jesse, where were you? AND...


...run around with Yuki at the beach AND...


...go to the farmers' market, watch America's Next Top Chef and Wall-E, and generally be spoiled and have a great time with the girls. Thank you and I love you Bex and Em!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauree "LO" Austin said...

yeah for the Bay area. love it. Looks like you had a ton of fun and the sunshine makes me miss California right now as I sit in the office with the snow outside. Ah, such is life. thanks for bringing sushi at Christmas that was great!

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Leah said...

Thanks Lauree--yeah, Cali was great, the food was unbelievable, but I'm eating carmel milka right now and lovin it. Kisses!

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home